Digging Digital Marketing: 5 Reasons Digital Marketing is ImportantAugust 17, 2020
If you run a small business that was deemed “non-essential” in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, you may be wondering how to navigate the current recovery period in a way that allows your business to grow and thrive. These fears are common amongst entrepreneurs at the moment, but these resources will prove invaluable for small business owners who are looking to expand throughout each phase of the reopening process.
Help Your Team Adapt to Remote Work
Your team may not be ready to return to working in the office just yet. If your employees will be working remotely for the next few months, it’s time to streamline your system.
- If virtual meetings have been glitchy and awkward, go over best practices for video conferencing with your team to fix these issues as you move forward.
- Make sure that everyone is on the same page when it comes to communication by designating specific platforms and channels for different teams and projects.
- Learn how to monitoryour team’s progress towards meeting deadlines and staying productive during work hours without micromanaging.
- Spend some time developing a planto bring your employees back into the office again in the future.
Develop New Business Strategies
Restrictions and regulations can change on a daily basis during this recovery period. Here’s how to adapt your business to these shifting circumstances.
- With many consumers choosing to stay home for now, it's time to optimize and broaden your delivery services.
- Work with a savvy digital marketing team like Dluxe Web Design to advance your web presence.
- From redesigning your website to expanding your product lines or services offerings, consider how you can respond to this crisis from an entrepreneurial standpoint.
Revitalize Your Brick-and-Mortar Space
Ready to transform your retail space for your next chapter as a business owner? Follow these design tips to establish an eye-catching aesthetic.
- Choose a new paint hue for store walls to brighten up the interior and symbolize a new beginning for your business.
- Tired of mopping floors? Replace your flooring with cheap carpet - vacuuming is quicker and easier!
- Create visual merchandise displays that show off your newest products with smart color schemes and attractive focal points.
Now that many states are allowing small businesses to open their doors again, you can start implementing new tactics that will increase your sales as the year goes on. Being proactive now will yield higher revenue down the line!
Guest post provided by: Chelsea Lamb; Photo from Pixabay
Start Growing Your Business Online Today
You deserve a digital partner that will deliver you a quality website on every level. Let's talk about making that happen.